Xerox 8560 Driver For Mac, Linux, Windows – Please download the printer driver to suit your needs, make sure that you download the appropriate drivers with the type of printer you use, if there is an ongoing problem please report link contact us!
- Easy to install on your network with only a few clicks
- No toner cartridges! Just drop the no-mess ink sticks into the Phaser 8560MFP’s shape-coded slots, close the cover and you’re done
- Instant on-screen alert notification and help when a print job needs attention thanks to Xerox PrintingScout technology
- Access device and job status as well as accounting information from your computer via the Xerox CentreWare IS embedded Web server
- Prints are secure with Saved Print feature, which won’t print the job until you enter a PIN on the front panel
- Electronically “shreds” data stored on the hard drive as part of routine job processing
- Automated online troubleshooting with PhaserSmart gets you back to work fast
- N-up feature prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper
- High-speed fax as fast as 3 seconds per page reduces call duration – faxes can also be sent in color
- JBIG compression for faxes provides 20-80% efficiency in compression making the transmissions much faster
- AutoFit automatically scales a page to best fit the size of the media in the designated input tray
Covers allow you to feed the front and back pages of the document from a different media tray
- Edge erase can be used to ‘clean up’ the edges of an original (e.g., if it is frayed or has hole punch or staple marks)
- Booklet printing automatically arranges your document so you can easily fold and staple it into a booklet
- Watermarks provide the ability to print text, such as “Draft” or “Confidential,” in the background of every page of a document.