WI-FI PROTECTED SETUP
HP Printer Setup Instructions – WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) is a choice of two modes for connecting the devices to each other related devices that can be connected through a wireless network.
At one stage called the “push button” is also the other is called the “PIN”. Push Button is one of the easiest ways to connect the devices on the network.
Here’s an explanation of how you should connect the device to the network by using tap the Wi-Fi Protected Setup or WPS, but this is not the method of using a PIN.
- For a clearer instructions on how users start using WPS on the printer user should consult the printer user manual. But there are also some conditions that must be met and need to use the mode button press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup :
- At this stage both the user printer and wireless router should support the mode button Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and should also consult the user manual printers that use a wireless router.
- The wireless router must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Requires wireless network using WPA or WPA2 security on the network you are using. In most wireless router Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) will not connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) if there is no WEP security is used.
- In most wireless router Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) will not be able to connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup if users use the default way for the producers and the network name is not even safety.
Furthermore, to connect a wireless printer to the router then you should use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) wireless users:
- At this stage it is best to start with the mode button and press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup on the printer device users.
- So for further instructions on how to start Wi-Fi Protected Setup on the printer device users, then you should consult the manual for the printer device users.
- Within a 2 minute, then press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) on the router device associated users.
Hopefully the way we have described may help you to better define the use of Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and good luck!