HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Driver Wireless Printer
HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Driver Download. Monochrome Single Function Printer with Instant Technology. The HP LaserJet P1108 is the perfect device for your office and your small business enterprise. Single function printers that enable small-scale professional document printing at low prices. Instant On Technology makes it an energy-efficient unit.
Unique Auto-on / Auto-off technology allows the printer to be automatically switched on and off and lowers energy consumption by nearly 50%. The HP Laserjet P1108 comes with a built-in printer driver that simplifies installation.
Print speeds of up to 19 ppm letters and 18 ppm A4, and HP Laserjet P1108 Monochrome printers provide sharp images and text, can capture every beautiful detail of the line. HP FastRes 1200 Technology improves business and text graphics for smaller and consistent print files. Get high-quality prints quickly, and the first page is only about 8.5 seconds.
Flexibility is the second name of the HP Laserjet P1108 printer as it allows printing on a variety of media including paper, and cardstock and transparency.
HP Laserjet P1108 Pro has a 266 MHz processor with 2MB of internal memory, accelerating the speed of printing documents. HP Laserjet Pro P1108 takes less heat to complete a print job faster. Instant technology with faster output, and exceptional print quality. It’s easy to connect, connect the printer to a PC or laptop using a high-speed USB 2.0 device and start writing documents immediately.
Download HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Driver Printer
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (1601 / 143.22 MB)|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit) (20120831 / 4.1 MB|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit) (20120831 / 4.9 MB)|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit) (20110429 / 4.0 MB)|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit) (20110429 / 5.1 MB|
|HP ePrint Software (Windows 8.1/8/7)(32,64 bit) (Ver.5.2 / 30.96 MB)|
|HP Smart Install Control Utility (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit) (20140214 / 1.09 MB)|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor For Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP (32,64 bit) (Ver.5.0 / 10.28 MB|
|HP Smart Install Update Utility For Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008 (32-64 bit) (20120814 / 40.78 MB|
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 (v1601 / 137 MB)|
|HP LaserJet P1102, P1106, P1108, P1109 Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) (20130703 / 12.7 MB)|
|HP ePrint Software (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) (Ver.2.5.0 / 6.6 MB)|
Connect your Windows PC to the network printer.
- Open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
- Click the Add a printer button at the top of the window.
- Select “Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer”.
- Windows will search for available printers. …
- Print a test page.
Connecting an HP OfficeJet wireless printer to a wireless network
- Turn on your Wireless printer. …
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup.
- Select Network from the setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
To connect a wireless printer with an ISP-provided router:
- Unplug the Internet cable that runs between the router and the wall.
- Remove the router’s power cord, wait 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
- Connect the printer to the router using one of the three methods described in “Connecting your wireless printer”.
How do I change the wireless settings on my HP printer:
- Make sure you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
- On the printer’s control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings. …
- Select your wireless network’s name from the list.
Connect to the network printer (Windows).
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu. …
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer”. …
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.