HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Driver Wireless Printer
HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Driver Download. HP LaserJet Pro P1106 is a compact and affordable laser printer. Printers with a black and white exterior, designed to suit most of your desktop. Print monochrome text with a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi for sharp printouts. Instant On Technology to reduce energy costs. Professional HP Laserjet P1106 saves 50 percent energy when compared to other laser printers, and is an economical choice for printing.
Equipped with Instant-on technology that saves 50 percent of energy. Start printing in 8.5 seconds to turn on. The Auto On / Auto Off System Printer will send the printer to sleep mode when it is inactive. The printer can automatically come back to life when it feels the activity on the source system.
HP Smart Web Printing saves your pages because it will only print the relevant pages you need from the web. The printer has dimensions of 39.8 x 29.4 x 25 cm and weighs 6 kg. Quickly insert the printer into a small enclosure near the PC. Maximum power consumption of 360 Watt required.
The advanced energy-saving printer technology qualifies as an energy star printer equipment. It comes with a USB 2.0 port so it can easily connect an external source to the printer.
Download HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Driver Printer
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (1601 / 143.22 MB)|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit) (20120831 / 4.1 MB|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit) (20120831 / 4.9 MB)|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit) (20110429 / 4.0 MB)|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit) (20110429 / 5.1 MB|
|HP ePrint Software (Windows 8.1/8/7)(32,64 bit) (Ver.5.2 / 30.96 MB)|
|HP Smart Install Control Utility (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit) (20140214 / 1.09 MB)|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor For Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP (32,64 bit) (Ver.5.0 / 10.28 MB|
|HP Smart Install Update Utility For Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008 (32-64 bit) (20120814 / 40.78 MB|
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 (v1601 / 137 MB)|
|HP LaserJet P1102, P1106, P1108, P1109 Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) (20130703 / 12.7 MB)|
|HP ePrint Software (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) (Ver.2.5.0 / 6.6 MB)|
Connect your Windows PC to the network printer.
- Open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
- Click the Add a printer button at the top of the window.
- Select “Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer”.
- Windows will search for available printers. …
- Print a test page.
Connecting an HP OfficeJet wireless printer to a wireless network
- Turn on your Wireless printer. …
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup.
- Select Network from the setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
To connect a wireless printer with an ISP-provided router:
- Unplug the Internet cable that runs between the router and the wall.
- Remove the router’s power cord, wait 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
- Connect the printer to the router using one of the three methods described in “Connecting your wireless printer”.
How do I change the wireless settings on my HP printer:
- Make sure you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
- On the printer’s control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings. …
- Select your wireless network’s name from the list.
Connect to the network printer (Windows).
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu. …
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer”. …
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.