HP Laserjet P4014 Driver Printer. With strong character achieving a print speed 45 pages per minute (ppm) with a 540 MHz processor, the HP LaserJet P4014 Printer series is getting help workgroup to be able to operate more efficiently at its peak.
Discover satisfactory results and is more consistent with a fairly optimal performance for a highlighting the latest advances in technology printer toner.
Reliable enough to HP’s legendary printing means worry free and Stand up with the demands on the scope of your office environment.
Finish your work faster and find appropriate solutions. To Completion (TTC) of a typical office print job is nearly two times faster with the use of Instant-on Technology.
Printer Features Upgrade
Improved performance and the storage capacity optional EIO hard disk. A printer that supports optional Jetdirect third parties into the solution through the slot and USB 2.0 Host port as an EIO. Credibility is reliable, while sharing more efficient, even for a larger workgroup your environment, the use of Gigabit networks.
For a minimal disturbance and streamline workflow with the use of a more optional paper handling accessories, including additional 500-sheet or 1,500 sheets in the input tray, an automatic duplexer for two-sided printing, for the envelope feeder, and output options such as 5 bin mailbox , stacker, or stapler / stacker.
Print on various types of media size to generate output that meets the specific needs of the business you are doing.
Operation and maintenance of your printer without assistance from IT. Printer configuration and for problem solving is a snap with Show Me How features available on the control panel.
Avoid a disruption and improve productivity. Software HP Easy Printer Care will allow you to more easily monitor and maintain up to 15 HP LaserJet printers and MFPs at the time or simultaneously.
The use of a single driver HP Universal Print Driver can communicate directly will each HP device on your network environment so that it can adjust to the user interface that displays the printer features are available in your environment.
HP LaserJet P4014dn Printer shown with optional 500-sheet 5-bin mailbox, optional 500-sheet input trays 3 and 4, optional 1,500-sheet high capacity input tray, optional printer stand,
HP LaserJet P4014 Printer Series
- Control panel simultaneously displays up to four lines of text and animated graphics
- Optional 500-sheet 5-bin mailbox with sorting capability
- 500-sheet top output bin
- Adjustable 100-sheet multipurpose input tray 1 for special media
- 500-sheet input tray 2
- Optional 500-sheet input tray 3
- Optional 500-sheet input tray 4
- Optional 1,500-sheet high capacity input tray
- HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet embedded print server for easy network sharing
- A powerful 540 MHz processor and 128 MB memory, upgradeable to 640 MB
- EIO expansion slot supports an optional parallel card, hard disk, or Jetdirect print server
- One external and two internal Host USB 2.0-like ports for third-party connections
- Security lock slot
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port for direct connection to printer
- 100-sheet rear output bin
- Optional duplexer for automatic two-sided printing
- Optional printer stand enables printer mobility
Maximum results with your HP printer and accessories :
- Business mailing simple and
- Efficient printing on HP LaserJet 75-sheet
- Envelope Feeder.
- Hassle-free, unattended printing
- HP LaserJet 500-sheet
- Using Stapler / Stacker.
Print cartridge with HP Smart Printing Technology
- HP LaserJet Black Print Cartridge (10,000 pages)
- HP LaserJet 500-sheet Input Tray and Feeder
- HP LaserJet 1,500-sheet High Capacity Input Tray
- HP LaserJet 75-sheet Envelope Feeder
- HP LaserJet Automatic Duplexer for Two-sided Printing
- HP LaserJet 500-sheet 5-Bin Mailbox
- HP LaserJet 500-sheet Stacker
- HP LaserJet 500-sheet Stapler/Stacker
Accessories and supplies
- HP LaserJet Printer Stand
- HP LaserJet 1,000 Staple Cartridge Pack (3 cartridges by 1,000)
- HP LaserJet Printer Maintenance Kit (110V)
- HP LaserJet Printer Maintenance Kit (220V)
- HP 64 MB DDR2 144-pin x32
- HP 128 MB DDR2 144-pin x32
- HP 256 MB DDR2 144-pin x32
- HP 512 MB DDR2 144-pin x32
- HP High Performance Serial ATA Hard Disk
- HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet Print Server
- HP Jetdirect 630n IPv6 Gigabit Ethernet Print Server
- HP Jetdirect 635n IPv6/IPSec Internal Print Server
- HP Jetdirect 690n Wireless Print Server
- HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast Ethernet Print Server
- HP Jetdirect en1700 IPv4/IPv6 Print Server
- HP Jetdirect ew2400 802.11g Wireless Print Server
- HP 1284B Parallel Card
HP Laserjet P4014 Specs
- Power cord/ Control panel overlay/ Print cartridge 10,000 pages
- Quickly Transmit Complex Documents Via Hi Speed USB 2.0
- Speeds of Up to 45 Pages Per Minute
- LaserJet Printer. 110v
- First Page Out in as Little Time as 8.5 Seconds
- Use only Original HP Toner in your HP printer for great results, print after print
- LaserJet Printer. 110v
Download HP Laserjet P4014 Driver Printer
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 (32-bit) (ver.22.214.171.12462 / 17.1 MB)|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit) (ver.126.96.36.19969 / 16.2 MB)|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (32-bit)(ver.188.8.131.5269 / 17.3 MB)|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit) for USB connected printers (ver.184.108.40.20669 / 16.3 MB)|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (32-bit) for USB connected printers (ver.220.127.116.1169 / 17.5 MB)|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 (64-bit) (ver.18.104.22.16862 / 18.9 MB)|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)(ver.22.214.171.12469 / 18.1 MB)|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit)(ver.126.96.36.19969 / 19.2 MB)|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) for USB connected printers (ver.188.8.131.5269 / 18.2 MB)|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit) for USB connected printers (ver.184.108.40.20669 / 19.3 MB)|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit (ver.1.8.2 / 18.8 MB)|
|HP Universal Fax Driver For Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 (1.0.246 / 11.4 MB)|
How to install drivers from the HP website
Go to the HP Page Support page to download and install your recommended or preferred print driver. Depending on your printer, full feature, Basic, Universal, or Plug and Play drivers might be available to download.
As an alternative method to downloading the software, you can use the installation CD if it includes the Windows 10 driver.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Go to HP Page Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- If prompted, select a method to identify your printer model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or click Basic Drivers for other driver options.