HP Deskjet 3520 Wireless Setup For Windows
HP Deskjet 3520 Wireless Setup For Windows. The steps below are compatible with HP Deskjet 3520, 3521, 3522, 3524, 3526, and Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 e-All-in-One printers.
To install an HP printer on a wireless network (Wi-Fi), install the print driver and software from the HP website. When prompted during installation, select the Wireless as the connection type.
#1: Prepare for installation
Start installing the printer on your wireless network, collect the necessary items, then check the printer and computer connections.
- Collect the following items: Make sure the printer, router, and the computer are turned on, and the computer is connected to the same wireless network where you connect the printer.
- Network Name: The network name is the SSID.
- Network password (WEP key or WPA passphrase)
- Computers connected to your wireless network
- Need to access the internet (recommended): HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL.
- Your wireless-capable printer: Place the printer near the computer during installation.
- USB cable: The installer will ask you to connect a USB cable.
- Make sure the printer, router, and the computer are turned on, and the computer is connected to the same wireless network where you connect the printer.
- Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
#2: Download and install drivers
Installing the printer on a wireless network, install the print driver document, and connect the USB cable from the printer to the PC. Allows printer gather necessary information from computer wireless.
As an alternative method for downloading software, you can use the installation CD.
- Please see 123.hp.com
- Then enter your printer model number, and then click Begin (Start).
- Next, click Download, and then click Open, Save, or Run on any window that is displayed to download the drivers to your computer.
- Then double-click the file browser driver in the downloads bar or in the Downloads folder on your computer to launch the driver installation.
If you need our help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org