How to setup a wireless network pixma mg5320 for windows – Multifunction installation to your network for the first time canon pixma mg5320.
Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
How to setup a wireless network
Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
An “Ad-hoc connection,” which establishes a direct connection to the computer over a wireless connection without using an access point, is not supported.
A wireless access point or router is required to use your printer on a wireless LAN.
Notes on Network Connection
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device’s instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment
Software Installation Network
To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer’s hard disk.
The installation process takes about 20 minutes. (The installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.)
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider
- It may be necessary to restart your computer during the installation process. Follow the on – screen instructions and do not remove the Setup CD – ROM during restarting. The installation resumes once your computer has restarted.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access
Installing the pixma mg5320 on Your Wireless Network
If you are installing your printer on your network for the first time, a step-by-step walk through of the wireless setup is built in to the installation routine of the software that shipped with your PIXMA.
Insert the Setup CD-ROM
That came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. Follow the on-screen instructions. Be sure to select Wireless connection on the Connection Method Selection screen (1-2). Continue to follow instructions until the Setup Procedure Selection screen (3-1)appears.
Next a detail complete guide : Download guide manual