How to reinstall Canon MP237 is easy and you absolutely are able to restore your Canon MP237 like a new printer, not the cover but the system.
You will be frustrated when you see your printer lamp is blinking and no responding to your laptop or PC.
Canon Pixma MP237
- The printer is turned on
- Press and hold the RESUME button then press and hold the POWER button 5 times each and then release both buttons simultaneously (Led will blink briefly and then will flash GREEN)
- The computer will detect a new device, cancel it …..
- This shows the MP237 printer is in a state of SERVICE MODE and ready to be reinstall.
- File Exctract reinstallter MP237 .
- Prepare some paper in the printer (to print at the time of the reinstall process).
- Run the program reinstallter MP237
- Click the “PLAY”, then the printer will proceed, then the MP237 will print one page with the words “D = 000.0”
- Click “Clear EEPROM”.
- Then click “EEPROM”, and the printer will print the results reinstallter MP237
- Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button and turn it on again
The printer show the Eo8 error messege or 5b00 Error on the monitor. Dont worry, your printer is still can be used.
The way will be explained step by step, please follow the step based on the picture show you. Would like to suggest ways to repair your printer both by using reinstallter and reinstall it manually.