Epson Workforce 520 All In One
Epson Workforce 520 Driver All In One Printer – Are engineered for your business – Easy accelerate offices of productivity with a workforce of 520, fastest in the world all-in-one in its class, featuring print speeds of 15 ppm ISO ISO (black) and 5.4 ISO ppm (color).
A quick connecting and wireless print from several computers with Epson Easy Wi-Fi with the “n” compatibility. Use the 30-page Auto Document Feeder to easily copy or scan stacks of documents. Super G3 fax ensures high speed faxing in color or black and white, while the dries quickly DURABrite Ultra Ink provides smudge, fade and water resistant documents which you can handle as soon after printing.
With individual ink cartridges, you can work with fewer interruptions to replace only the color you need. And, double cartridges Black means that you will print more and changing the cartridge rare.
Plus, you can save up to 50% of the paper supply with manual double sided printing. Best of all, workforce 520, you will use up to 70% less power than laser printers. And, one year limited warranty including the exchange of products Epson quickly, so your business is never slowing.
Smart ink system
Individual inks cartridges provides you control over the use of ink. Switch only the cartridges that you need! There is even high capacity ink cartridges are available, to accommodate a variety of print volume needs. And, with dual black ink cartridge, you get about 2x more prints, 3 so you can to print more and changing the cartridge rare.
Built-in Easy Epson Wi-Fi2
Use the built-in Wi-Fi for easy wireless printing or to share an all-in-one among multiple computers. Quickly create, connect and print from computer network. Since manpower is 520 offers support of Wi-Fi Hot n, can deliver up to 2.5x performance of previous 802.11 b.
Saving energy, save paper
Saving is easy with a workforce of 520 – you save money and paper. In fact, with manual, two-sided printing, 4 you can save up to 50% of your paper supply. And, you can save energy as well as 520 workers use up to 70% less power than laser printers.
Quick printing from your mobile device
Apply more with Epson printers and mobile devices. Wi Fi – enabled Epson printers is now works with several mobile apps to print photos, PDFs, Word documentsWeb pages and much more! No need to use photo sharing sites and wait for you to print or print it at the nearest drug store.
You now can also print emails and attachments wherever you go – at home, in the office or on the road. Get the printing performance anywhere with mobile printing Epson. See www.epson.com/mobileprinting for further information.
The new ISO standard print speed international
Print speeds is very important when purchasing a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturer measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like “MPG” ratings on a new car, there is now a new industry standard to measure print speed, which allows for “apples-to-apples” comparisons between different printer models and brands.
International Organization for Standardization (known as ISO) to develop this industry approved and the internationally accepted standards, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-one. Measure “out of the box” speed (default) print using “real world” scenarios printing, so you can be assured you get a product that performs on the speed you need.
The features / Benefits
- Time saving – the world’s fastest all-in-one in class1 with ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 5.4 ISO ppm (color)
- Wireless printing is easy – connect to your wireless network in seconds with Easy Epson Wi-Fi2
- Get is mostly done – 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax
- PC-Fax6 – fax documents directly from your computer
- High-speed faxing – as fast as 3 seconds per page; Speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Protect an important document – smudge, fade and water resistant prints; Documents rival those from a laser printer
- Save energy – uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
- Save paper – save up to 50% of the paper supply with manual, two-sided printing
- The print twice as much – get around 2x more prints with two cartridges Black
- Individual inks cartridges – replace only the color you need
- The protection products you can rely on – one-year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the product7 life; plus, access to business templates, tutorials and deals
- Packaging Specification (W x D x H) – Dimensions: Prints 18.1 “x 21.3” x 11.9 “, Storage 18.1” x 15.9 “x 9.3” and weighs 16.3 GBP
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
Mac OS X, 10.4.11, 10.5.x and 10.6.x