Epson WorkForce 320 Color Inkjet
Epson WorkForce 320 Color Inkjet All-in-One – This affordable all-in-one makes it easy to print, copy, scan or fax. With the 30-page Auto Document Feeder and print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm (black) and 2.2 ISO ppm (color), moves with your busy pace.
Includes PC-Fax feature means you can even send faxes straight from your computer. Ink dries quickly provide stain, fade and water resistant prints, so you can distribute your printout immediately. 320 work force makes everything easy. ABBYY FineReader OCR software (included), allows to convert scanned documents into editable text.
An ultra efficient Performer, Labor 320 uses up to 70% less energy than a laser printer when printing daily jobs.2 And, with manual, two-sided Printing 3, this allows you to save up to 50% of your paper supply. Workforce 320 provides laser-quality text and outputs, all of the affordable, high-performance all-in-one.
Professional quality without compromise
Workforce 320 features ISO print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm (black) and 2.2 ISO ppm (color). Print contract with clean, with sharp text and professional-quality color brochures, all without sacrificing speed.
Documents Smudge resistant, fade and water
While many competitive inks often require a few minutes to dry, the mold is made with quick-drying DURABrite Ultra Ink allows you to share documents immediately after printing. Prints are smudge, fade and water resistant. And, they highlighter-friendly too. Now, it’s easier than ever to share important documents immediately
Convert scanned documents into editable text
Using ABBYY FineReader, OCR software included, to take scanned documents and convert them into editable text, without having to manually input data. Just scan a text document and use this innovative software to immediately create an electronic file that allows you to edit the text covers.
Saving is easy with a workforce of 320 – you save money and paper. In fact, with the manual, 3 double-sided Printing, you can save up to 50% of your paper supply. And, you will be saving energy because too WorkForce 320 uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
- Speed through critical tasks – 4.3 ISO ppm (black) and 2.2 ISO ppm (color)
- Get more done – 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- PC-Fax – fax documents directly from your computer
- High speed faxing in black and color – as fast as 3 seconds per page; Speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Mold resistant Smudge, fade and water – Documents that rival those from a laser printer; highlighter friendly too
- Save energy – use up to 70% less power than laser printers
- Save paper – save up to 50% of the paper supply with manual two-sided print 3
- Convert scanned documents into editable text – ABBYY FineReader Covers
- Individual ink cartridges – replace only the color you need
- You can count on protection products & mdah; one-year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product
- Packaging Specification (W x D x H) – Dimensions: Prints 18.1 “x 21.3” x 11.9 “, Storage 18.1” x 16.2 “x 9.3” and weighs 15.7 pounds
The new ISO standard print speed international
Print speed is very important when purchasing a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when manufacturers of different sizes in different ways? Currently you can.
Just like the “MPG” ratings on the new car, there is now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for “apples-to-apples” comparisons between different printer models and brands.
International Organization for Standardization (known as ISO) developed the industry-approved and internationally accepted standards, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-one. Measure “out of the box” speed (default) print using “real world” scenarios printing, so you can be sure you get a product that performs at the speed you need.