How To Get Driver Epson R220 For Mac OS X 10.11,10.10,10.9,10.8,10.7,10.6,10.5. Latest printer driver for this product is available from Apple’s Software Update. Here’s how to get it :
1. Do one of the following:
|USB||Connect your product to your Mac using a USB cable and make sure the product is turned on.|
|Wireless||Make sure your product is turned on. Connect your product to your wireless network.|
|Ethernet||Connect your product to your Mac using an Ethernet cable and make sure the product is turned on.|
2. Go to the menu on your Mac, then select System Preferences.
3. Select Printers and Scanners, Print & Scan, or Print & Fax.
4. Do one of the following:
- If your printer is not on the list, go to step 5.
- If your printer is on the list, select your printer model and click the “-” (minus) button. Then go to step 5.
5. Click the “+” button. (If you see the Add Printer or Scanner… option, select it). In the screen that appears, select your printer model as below :
- USB connection: Select the EPSON Series (USB) product.
- Wireless or Ethernet connection: Select the EPSON Series (Bonjour) product.
Select your EPSON Series product in the Use or Print Using drop-down list, then click the Add button.
6. Go to the menu on your Mac, select Software Update or App Store, then click the Updates tab.
7. Do one of the following :
- If you see an update from Epson, select UPDATE to install it.Note : Apple Software Update may find multiple updates for your system. You may choose to install all or some of the updates.
- If an update is not available, you already have the latest Epson driver for your product.
Compatible Systems : Mac OS X (v10.7.x)
Drivers are only available for Mac OS 10.4. 10.3, 10.2
Download below :