Photosmart C4783 All-in-One Driver Printer
HP Photosmart C4783 All-in-One Driver Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X And Linux Software Installer
Photosmart C4783 All-in-One Driver Printer. Designed to reduce the power consumption and saves natural resources without compromising product performance these of printer. Has been designed in reduce total energy consumption both during operation and when the device is switched off.
these product qualify in ENERGY STAR, that is a voluntary program established to encourage the development of energy-efficient office products.
Matched in use of recycled paper according to DIN 19309 and EN 12281: 2002 Plastics over 25 grams (0.88 ounces) are marked according to international standards which enhance the capability in identify plastics for in recycling purpose by the end product life.
HP offers an increasing number product return reuse and recycling programs in many countries and territories, and partners with some of the largest electronic recycling centers around the world.
Paper-handling specifications :
- Plain paper : 16 to 24 lb. (75 to 90 gsm) : Up to 80 (20 lb. paper)
- Legal paper : 20 to 24 lb. (75 to 90 gsm) : Up to 80 (20 lb. paper)
- Index Cards : 110 lb. index max (200 gsm) : Up to 30
- Hagaki Cards : 110 lb. index max (200 gsm) : Up to 40
- Envelopes : 20 to 24 lb. (75 to 90 gsm) : Up to 10
- Transparency film : Not applicable : Up to 40
- Labels : Not applicable : Up to 40 :
- 130 x 180 mm (5 x 7 inch) Photo paper : 145 lb. (236 gsm) : Up to 30
- 100 x 150 mm (4 x 6 inch) Photo paper : 145 lb. (236 gsm) : Up to 30
- Letter 216 x 279 mm (8.5 x 11 inches) / A4 210 x 297 mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches) Photo paper : 145 lb. (236 gsm) : Up to 30
Copying specifications :
- Digital image processing
- Up to 9 copies from original (depends on model)
- Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document and model
- Maximum copy enlargement ranging from 200-400% (depends on model)
- Maximum copy reduction ranging from 25-50% (depends on model)
- Image editor included
- Twain-compliant software interface
- Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi optical (depends on model); 19200 dpi enhanced (software)
- Color: 48-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum scan size from glass: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
Compability Operation System :
- Mac OS X v10.3, Mac OS X v10.4, Mac OS X v10.5, Mac OS X v10.6, OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, or OS X v10.10 Yosemite.
- Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 2000, 95, 98, 98 Second Edition, Me, 3.1, NT 4.0, DOS, 2003 and 2008 Server.